Patience is one of the greatest virtues that human beings can possess , These Best Inspirational And Patience Quotes helps us to discern more clearly what is right and what is wrong.To be able to lead a more productive and harmonious life, patience is something that is undoubtedly essential to us, with it we will be able to make better decisions that will later bring us greater personal gain, whether on an economic or moral level.
Best Inspirational And Patience Quotes
Many people have spoken about this quality at some point in their lives and how they valued this way of acting and / or thinking, can teach us the true value that patience has.
Do you want to know what thinkers or personalities have told us about this fantastic attribute at some point in their lives? Below you will find a compilation of great phrases about Patience , which you should definitely know.
1. Patience is the art of hope. (Luc de Clapiers)
Hope is an emotion that allows us to be patient, because without this emotion it would be much more difficult for us to adopt such an attitude.
2. With love and patience, nothing is impossible. (Daisaku Ikeda)
In order to successfully adapt at certain stages of our lives, we must be very patient.
3. Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet. ( Jean-Jacques Rousseau )
When we finally achieve victory, patience will pay off.
4. If patience is with you, any success will taste like life. (Bertrand Regader)
Letting go of anxiety is a good way that the pleasure of living goes hand in hand with celebration of a job well done.
5. Take the step of nature: your secret is patience. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Nature moves inexorably, without haste but without pause.
6. Patience is not passive waiting. It is the active acceptance of the process necessary to obtain your goals and dreams. (Ray A. Davis)
Knowing how to wait for the right moment to carry out our plans can be a great effort.
7. We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world. (Helen Keller)
Difficult situations are those that teach us the value of qualities, because we bring them up when problems occur.
8. A man who is a teacher of patience is a teacher of everything else. (George Savile)
In order to achieve a high level in any activity, we must be very patient.
9. He who has no patience has no possession of his soul. (Francis Bacon)
If we do not know how to control our impulses, we will not be able to go far in life.
10. Patience and time do more than strength or passion. (Jean de La Fontaine)
With enough time everything can be possible, time can be a great ally if we know how to take advantage of it.
11. All human wisdom is summed up in two words: having hope and waiting. (Alejandro Dumas)
We must wait for life to offer us the opportunity to excel.
12. Great works are not carried out by force, but by perseverance. (Samuel Johnson)
Great achievements always involve great effort, which can only be done with patience and perseverance.
13. Patience is necessary, and cannot be reaped immediately where it has been sown. (Soren Kierkegaard)
Large fruits need to take enough time to ripen.
14. Humility is attentive patience. (Simone Weil)
Humility is another great quality that we should all possess.
15. Watch out for the fury of a patient man. (John Dryden)
He who waits for his opportunity, in the end gets his way.
16. Patience is the art of hiding your impatience. (Guy Kawasaki)
Although we desire something with great fervor, we must be cautious and not show our cards hastily.
17. Trees that take time to grow bear the best fruit. (Molière)
A great appointment that encourages us to know how to wait for the right moment to carry out our wishes.
18. Patience is the strength of the weak, and impatience the weakness of the strong. (Immanuel Kant)
Being impatient and acting rashly can lead us to lose everything we have fought for.
19. Patience cannot be acquired overnight. It is just like building a muscle. Every day you have to work on it. (Eknath Easwaran)
Over the years, we all learn to better manage time and be more patient.
20. Abused patience turns to fury. (Thomas Fuller)
There are times when we simply cannot wait any longer and we explode uncontrollably.
21. The secret of patience is to be doing something else in the meantime.
Diverting our minds from what we want so much can help us know how to wait.
22. Be patient. All things are difficult before they are easy. (Saadi)
No one is born being a teacher of anything, time will take us to achieve our goals.
23. The rivers know it: there is no hurry. We will arrive someday. (AA Milne)
Sooner or later we will arrive at our destination, just like in the fable of the turtle and the hare.
24. Patience is also a form of action. (Auguste Rodin)
Even something that looks like inactivity can be a covert way of acting.
25. There is no advantage in hurrying through life. (Masashi Kishimoto)
We must move slowly but unstoppably, the best way to do something is not to make mistakes.
26. Patience has its limits, take it too far and it is cowardice. (Holbrook Jackson)
When the time comes, we must act, just when our action is decisive.
27. In any contest between power and patience, you have to bet on patience. (William B. Prescott)
He who never gives up will never be defeated, in the end he will find the moment to take victory.
28. Lack of encouragement is often confused with patience. (Kin Hubbard)
A very true quote and is that you should not confuse both terms, sometimes an attitude can be misleading.
29. Sometimes impatience bears more fruit than the deepest calculations. (Bernard Shaw)
Acting hastily and without calculating the risks is like playing the lottery.
30. Patience is not passive; on the contrary, it is active; it is concentrated force. (Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton)
Knowing how to contain ourselves can be an art that can take us years to master.
31. Every person who has accomplished something great has been aware of the work that awaited him and the time and effort that he had to put into it.
Not everyone has the courage to achieve what they want so much, the price to pay can be very high.
32. Hope is patience with the lamp on.
If we are not sure that in the end we will succeed, we can hardly wait for one day to happen.
33. Beautiful things get to be done with patience and long energy. (Gustave Flaubert)
Great deeds are always the fruit of a long journey.
34. It is better to be patient than brave, it is better to overcome yourself than to conquer cities.
Our biggest rival in life is always and will be ourselves, self-convincing ourselves of something can be very difficult.
35. Patience is the mother of science.
One of the most famous phrases that tells us about this quality, is that in order to do science, patience is totally necessary.
36. Waiting is a form of passive perseverance. (Ogwo David Emenike)
Knowing how to control our impulses in certain circumstances can be very complicated, but being able to do so can give us the opportunity to excel.
37. Patience can conquer destiny. (Irish proverb)
Any trip has a path and has a destination, if we want to reach that destination we must also walk the path.
38. Evils that do not have the strength to end life should not have the strength to end patience. (Miguel de Cervantes)
The human being is capable of, with the necessary time, doing whatever he sets out to do.
39. In the end, some of your great pains will become your great strengths. (Drew Barrymore)
Our weak points can become our strong points if we take enough time.
40. To which reason could not remedy, many times patience gave it. (Seneca)
Being able to understand certain life situations can take some time.
41. The secret to achieving all your goals is to be committed.
If we don’t do our part, we will never achieve our goals.
42. It is worth waiting for what is worth owning. (Marilyn Monroe)
A wonderful quote from the great Marilyn Monroe, the most valuable things are always hard to achieve.
43. Patience is one of the best ways to achieve our purposes.
We must walk that path that leads us to our goal, when we walk, time runs in our favor.
44. Tolerance and patience are much deeper and more effective than mere indifference. (Dalai Lama)
The Dalai Lama tells us about these two great qualities: tolerance and patience, which are very valuable in our lives.
45. Only with ardent patience will we conquer the splendid city that will give light, justice and dignity to all men. (Pablo Neruda)
The human being must fight to make this world a fairer place for all, in order to do so we will need time and patience.
46. Patience begins with tears and, finally, smiles. (Ramón Llull)
In the end we will achieve everything we strive for, our time will come.
47. However long the storm may be, the sun always shines again through the clouds. (Khalil Gibran)
If we know how to wait long enough, in the end things will improve, we must keep hope.
48. What cannot be avoided must be carried with patience. (Horacio)
Knowing not to act in a hurry is something very important in life,
49. What distinguishes man from animal is not intelligence, it is the faculty of waiting. (André Kédros)
Controlling our impulses can be a very difficult thing to do in practice.
50. Patience, my grasshopper, good things happen to those who wait. (Cassandra Clare)
Those people who know how to wait for their moment, hopelessly awaits their glory.
51. Patience is a virtue that is conquered. (Geoffrey Chaucer)
Getting to be patient is something that can only be achieved with practice.
52. Patience is not the ability to wait. It is being calm no matter what happens, transforming experiences into opportunities for growth, and having the faith to believe that in the end everything will be solved while you wait. (Roy T. Bennett)
Life can despair, but it is our attitude that will determine our success.
53. Why is patience so important? Because it makes us pay attention. (Paulo Coelho)
If we do not pay attention to the things that happen to us, we will not be able to objectively assess the moment in which we live.
54. A waiting person is a patient person. The word “patient” means the will to stay where we are and live the situation to the end, with the belief that there is something hidden that will manifest itself at the end. (Henri JM Nouwen)
Having hope or believing that something better awaits us at the end of what happens to us, will allow us to have the capacity to be patient.
55. No pain we suffer, no judgment we experience is a waste of time. It helps us develop qualities like patience, faith, strength, and humility. (Orson F. Whitney)
The best qualities are always given to us when facing the hardest moments.
56. Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Priorities. They keep you healthy. (Criss Jami)
In this quote Criss Jami talks about the qualities that she most values in a person.
57. Waiting and hoping are the hardest things when you’ve already been waiting so long that you can’t bear it. (Jenny Nimmo)
Hopelessness leads us to fall into impatience, achieving a state of serenity in difficult times is a clear sign of wisdom.
58. I have a tip for you: don’t be impatient. Even if things are so tangled that you can’t do anything, don’t despair or focus on one thread. (Haruki Murakami)
Not calculating the risks leads us to not act in the right way, impatience does not bring us anything positive in our way of acting.
59. Tell me what the difference is between having hope and waiting, because my heart doesn’t know it. It is constantly cut with the waiting glass. Constantly lost in the fog of hope. (Anna Kamieńska)
Our emotions are what lead us to make mistakes, observing the moment and being patient leads us to make the right decisions.
60. It is very strange that the years teach us to be patient, that the less time we have, the greater our capacity to wait. (Elizabeth Taylor)
Wisdom is given to us over time and like patience, it is also a gift that is learned through practice.
61. Inner peace is not possible without patience. Wisdom requires patience. Spiritual growth implies mastery of patience. (Brian L. Weiss)
In order to grow spiritually we must take the time that is necessary.
62. Patience is a virtue, but there are times when you must stop being patient, grab the day by the throat and move it. (Laurell K. Hamilton)
When the time comes we must act with a maximum decision, it is our opportunity to achieve our objective.
63. My dear son, be patient, because the weaknesses of the body are given to us by God for the salvation of the soul. So they are of great merit when endured patiently. (Francisco de Asís)
Our understanding will allow us to approach any problem in a more correct way.
64. And for sure, even the wait will end … if you can wait long enough. (William Faulkner)
The moment we long for will come true, but only when it has to happen.
65. Patience is not passive resignation. It is not to stop acting because we are afraid. Patience means actively waiting and holding on. (Dieter F. Uchtdorf)
Fear is another reason why we can fall into impatience, it can cloud our understanding.
66. The movement of an arrow being launched does not take a second, but it is a skill that takes many years to master. (Joseph Bruchac)
Any great skill is achieved with long years of practice, the good is expected.
67. Patience is a fruit of the spirit that grows when tested. It is useless to pray for patience. (Joyce Meyer)
Only by being tested will we learn the art of waiting.
68. The key to everything is patience. You get a chicken caring for an egg, not breaking it. (Arnold H. Glasgow)
Everything in life goes through a process of creation, without this process we will never have what we want to create.
69. Other people cannot make us impatient unless we leave them. In other words, we are not impatient with other people. We ourselves become impatient. (Lama Surya Das)
We must not be carried away by the emotions of others, we must be consistent with our actions and thoughts.
70. Perhaps that is why life is so precious, without being able to go backwards or forwards. You just have to be patient and wait. (Cristina Marrero)
Time is something that we cannot modify and that only circulates in one direction, our daily actions will take us to our destination.
71. What good has impatience done? It has only been the mother of mistakes and the father of irritation. (Steve Maraboli)
As Steve Maraboli rightly says in this quote, being impatient does us no good.
72. An alternative to love is not hate but patience. (Santosh Kalwar)
In some relationships knowing how to wait will allow us to achieve happiness, we should not be overwhelmed by the day to day.
73. Patience is not a virtue, it is an achievement. (Vera Nazarian)
Being able to be patient is a quality that can be considered as a personal success.
74. The best teachers have taught me that things have to be done little by little. Nothing happens fast, we just think it happens fast. (Joseph Bruchac)
Time always keeps the same speed and when we wait it may seem to slow down, but it doesn’t.
75. We are rewarded for our good will, patience, justice and kindness with what is strange. (Friedrich Nietzsche)
In the end, life always rewards us for the positive attitudes we show.
76. Just because you’re an adult doesn’t mean you’re mature. Maturity involves being patient, controlling temperament, leaving self-pity. (Brandon Stanton)
Indeed, being an adult does not necessarily mean having learned enough to be mature.
77. Teach me to be patient. Teach me to slow down. Teach me to know how to wait when I don’t know how to do it. (Helen Steiner Rice)
With time we will know how to better appreciate our ability to wait for events.
78. Patience ensures victory. (Hazrat Ali Ibn Abu-Talib AS)
Waiting for the exact moment will ensure that we can achieve our goal.
79. Patience is the acceptance that things can happen in a different order than what you had in your mind. (David G. Allen)
We may not achieve something at the moment we want, but in the end we will manage to do it.
80. Thanks to the trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Thanks to the grass, I can appreciate the persistence. (Hal Borland)
Nature offers us endless lessons, but we must be vigilant in order to appreciate them.
81. Patience and diligence, like faith, move mountains. (William Penn)
Consistency is something that will also bring us great benefits in the long run.
82. Patience leads to perfection. (Bertrand Regader)
Optimizing every little detail, being scrupulous with daily work … is the recipe for success.