1. Eye shape: The influence of the shape of the eyes of the parents on the child is obvious. For children, the shape of the eye and the size of the eye are inherited from the parents, and the large eyes are dominantly inherited against the small eyes. As long as one of the parents has a big eye, the child with a big eye may be bigger. Double eyelids: Generally speaking, a single eyelid is married to a person with double eyelids, and the child is most likely a double eyelid. Therefore, some children are born with a single eyelid, and when they are adult, they will “fill” the double eyelids like their father. According to statistics, the proportion of double eyelids in infants and young children is only 20%, middle school students are 40%, and college students account for about 50%. But if the parents are single eyelids, the average child will also be a single eyelid. Eye color: In terms of eye color, black isometric colors are dominantly inherited relative to light colors. That is to say, if you envy the blue eyeball, choose a blue eyeball person to be a lover, but because you are a black eyeball, the child born will not be a blue eyeball. Eyelashes: Long eyelashes are also dominantly inherited. As long as one of the parents has a long eyelash that is moving, the possibility of the child inheriting the long eyelashes is very high.
2, the nose is generally speaking, the nose is large, high and the nose is wide and the person is dominantly inherited. One of the parents is a straight nose, and the possibility of inheritance to the child is great. In addition, the genetics of the nose will continue into adulthood, that is to say, when the child is short, the person with a short nose grows into a high nose in adulthood.
3. Life expectancy is genetically based. We can see that some members of the family live long, but there are also short-lived families. The length of life has a tendency to family aggregation. If your family has a longevity precedent, then your child’s chances of longevity are great. The most convincing is the investigation of identical twins. According to statistics, the twins who died between the ages of 60 and 75 have a mean time difference of 4 years for male twins and 2 years for female twins. However, life expectancy is also affected by environmental factors, such as eating habits, living environment, working environment, etc., and to varying degrees of life.
4. Height research shows that 70% of a person’s height depends on heredity, and the influence of acquired factors only accounts for 30%. Generally speaking, if the parents are taller, the chances of the child being taller are 3, the chance of being short is 1, and the shortness is the opposite; if one parent is higher and one is lower, it depends on other factors.
5, fat and thin people’s body shape has a certain hereditary. For example, some of us eat the same food and have the same amount of exercise, but some people are normal and some are overweight or thin. Studies have shown that different people have different metabolic rates, and people with lower metabolic rates tend to gain weight, which is determined by body shape factors. If the parent’s body shape is of the type that is prone to gain weight, the child is prone to overweight. Therefore, such children should pay attention to nutritional balance after birth, and do not eat too much. If one of the parents is obese, the chance of the child getting fat is 30%. If both parents are obese, the chances of a child getting fat are 50%-60%. In addition, there are some sayings that the mother plays a greater role in the child’s body shape, which means that the child is more like a mother regardless of gender.
6, skin color is often biased in heredity, people have no choice. It always follows the natural law of “multiplying and then averaging”, giving the child the brand of “comprehensive color” of the parents. For example, if the parents’ skin is darker, there will be no children with white skin; if one of the parents is darker and one is whiter, then after the “average” in the embryo, the child will form a neutral black. color. Therefore, the child of the yellow life must be the skin color of the yellow race. An African student found a black-skinned Chinese woman, and the child born was really dark.
7. The shape of the ear and ear is hereditary, and the large ear is dominantly inherited, and the small ear is recessive. As long as one person is a big ear, then the child is very likely to be a pair of big ears.
8, the lower jaw is definitely dominant inheritance, either parent has a prominent big chin, the child will grow into a similar chin in all likelihood, this characteristic is very obvious.
9, the voice of the child’s voice is usually very close to the parents, the degree of similarity will be more than the appearance, shape. If the father laughs and the mother is a big trick, it is hard to imagine that the child will be fine. Usually, the voice of the son is very close to the father, and the voice of the daughter is very similar to the mother. The sound level, volume, sound quality and other aspects are not only related to the throat, but also the size of the nose, the size of the mouth, the length of the tongue, the bones of the face and other factors. Moreover, these aspects are all inherited from the parents’ genes, so the sound inheritance is not surprising. However, if the sound quality affected by the parent’s physiological anatomy is not beautiful, most of them can be changed through the acquired pronunciation training. Therefore, some people whose sound conditions are not superior will undergo a sound change through the acquired pronunciation training. In this way, people who are not superior in sound conditions can make a dream of having a sweet and round voice through scientific and painstaking practice.
10. Intelligence Although intelligence is not completely determined by genetic factors, it has a certain relationship with heredity. Human intelligence depends on both genetic and environmental factors. It is generally believed that genetics plays a large role and the environment determines another 40%. Some people have long studied a group of children with IQs above 140 points, and found that these children have always maintained excellent talents when they grow up. Their children’s IQ is 128 points, far exceeding the average child’s level. And those with mental disabilities, 59% of their children have mental impairment or mental retardation. In intellectual inheritance, it includes not only IQ but also EQ. The so-called emotional intelligence refers to the personality, temper, ability to deal with, and communication skills. For example, some children are like dad in terms of ability to work and communication, while others, such as personality and temper, are very similar to their mothers. In addition, the child’s intelligence and the environment also have a great relationship, the actual performance of intelligence is also greatly affected by the day after tomorrow, so we advocate early education. From the fetus, the first peak of brain cell development occurs in 10-18 weeks, and the second peak appears in the 3-6 months after the child is born. If you want your child to develop well, you should pay attention to nutrition during the first peak period, that is, during pregnancy, and pay attention to breastfeeding during the second peak period. This will make your child’s intelligence develop well.
11, parental talent, whether it is father or mother, in some aspects of the talent may be passed on to the child, so that children have high potential in some aspects. Therefore, a certain talent of the parents can be better developed in this respect if they are properly developed under the influence of the surrounding environment. Since ancient times, there have been many families with high intelligence structures, such as musicians Bach, Mozart and Weber, and many musicians have appeared in generations. Also, the sons of Zu Chongzhi, the famous scientist of the Southern and Northern Dynasties in China, were both mechanical inventors and famous astronomers and mathematicians. This family aggregation of intelligence precisely illustrates the role of innate and acquired factors in talent.