We explain that what is the difference between Mexico and New Mexico with table. Although there are 241 countries worldwide according to the United Nations, the US recognizes fewer than 200 countries. Based on these two data, it can be said that the total number of recognized countries around the world is 196.
Of these 196 countries, they all have different names and different cultures, so they differ from each other. Of the 196 recognized countries, it is possible that two or more areas are similar and therefore have similar names. For example, Newly Mexico from USA and the country of Mexico.
Mexico is a country in North America located south of the United States of America. The first language of the country is Spanish, but there are also 67 other languages present in the country. They are famous for their margaritas and long stretches of beautiful beaches.
New Mexico is a state of the United States of America and is located in the western and southern regions of the United States. The languages spoken in this state are Spanish and English. It received its name in the 16th century from the Spanish emperor of that time. Many famous places in New Mexico are usually places for tourism.
the difference between Mexico and New Mexico is that although Mexico is a country has a presidential system with a president who grants the authority, New Mexicos is just a state of the United States and is governed by the governor of the state.
Comparison table between Mexico and New Mexico
|Comparison parameters||Mexico||New Mexico|
|Sense||It is a country||It is a state in the United States|
|Location||North America which is located south of the USA.||Western and southern regions of the US|
|Borders||Guatemala, Caribbean Sea, United States, Belize and Gulf of Mexicos||It is a state and borders other US states.|
|government||The federal government with a presidential system||State government with governor|
|Languages||Spanish and 67 other languages||Spanish and English.|
|Flag||Tricolor flag with red, green and white with shield on the arm.||Red and gold color with Zia symbol to represent Spanish|
What is Mexico?
Mexicos is a country that is located in North America and covers an area of 1,972,550 km2. It shares its borders with the United States, the Caribbean Sea, Guatemala, Belize and the Gulf of Mexicos.
It has a population of 118,395,054 and has a vast culture with 68 languages spoken by the natives. The first language of this country is Spanish.
They celebrate their independence on September 16 with Mexicos City as their new capital. It was then that they achieved their independence from the Spanish empire in 1810.
Being a country, it has a republic and a democratic government that follows the presidential system.
What is New Mexico?
New Mexicos is a state of the United States that is located in the southern and western regions, with an area of 315,194 km2. It shares its state borders with Texas, Oklahoma, Sonora and the Mexican state of Chihuahua.
It is the sixth largest populated state in the US with a total population of 2,085,538. But the main languages spoken by the natives are English and Spanish.
They were officially named New Mexicos by a Spanish emperor in the 16th century, even though this name was already in use by travelers. First it was affirmed by the explorers who were looking for gold in Mexicos, but they found this place.
The capital city of New Mexico is Santa Fe.
- Mexicos is a country, while New Mexicos is a state of the United States of America.
- They are both located in different places as they are in different areas. Mexicos is located in North America, south of the United States of America, while New Mexicos is the western and southern regions of the United States.
- Mexicos borders Guatemala and the Caribbean Sea to the west, the United States to the north, Belize to the southeast, and the Gulf of Mexicos to the east. New Mexico’s borders are shared with other US states.
- As Mexicos is a country, they have a republic and a democratic government with a presidential system, that is, the highest rank is a president. But New Mexicos is governed by the state governor.
- Although the main language of both places is Spanish, Mexicans in Mexicos speak 67 other languages. While the only other language in New Mexicos is spoken in English.
- They both have their flags that are different from each other. The New Mexicos flag is red and gold in color to represent Spanish along with a Zia symbol. The flag of Mexicoss is tricolor with red, green and white. There is also a coat of arms in the center of the white part.
196 countries around the world are differentiated based on several things mainly, culture, language and people. It is still possible that two places belonging to different countries are similar and have names one after the other. New Mexicos and Mexicos are two of those places.
Mexico is a country in North America located south of the United States. They are known for their long beaches and their margarita drinks. They also have many famous tourist spots. Mexicos gained its independence in 1810 from the Spanish after the Mexican War.
New Mexicos is a state found in the southern and western regions of the US As a state, it is governed by the state governor. The people of this state mainly speak two languages: English and Spanish. It received its name from a Spanish emperor during the 16th century.
Newly Mexico got its name from the Spanish emperor because explorers coming from Mexico in search of gold had found similarities and started calling it that. Apart from the name and the language, both are one of the best places in the world for travelers and tourists.