We explain the difference between IPVanish and private internet access with table. There are hundreds of VPN services on the market that provide different services to their users with various functions and benefits. However, IPVanish VPN and Private Internet Access are supported VPNs that are mainly used. IPVanish vs private internet access
Both are competitors on speed, privacy, security, strong encryption, and price. Both give their user a difficult time in selecting a reliable VPN. However, there are quite a few differences between the two best VPNs. IPVanish vs private internet access
Comparison table between IPVanish and private Internet access (in tabular form)
Comparison Parameter IPVanish VPN Private Internet Access
|Average Speed D / L||The average speed of IPVanish is approximately 62.15 Mbps.||PIA’s average speed is 84.18 Mbps.|
|Privacy rating||The ideal privacy rate is 4.5 / 5.||The ideal privacy rate is 4.5 / 5.|
|Transmission support||IPVanish offers support for HD streaming.||PIA offers HD and 4K HDR streaming support.|
|Countries where VPN allows Bit Torrent||There are more than 50 countries where IPVanish allows bit-torrenting.||There are 32 countries where PIA allows bit-torrenting.|
|Server count||Provides more than 1300 friendly servers.||Provides over 3300 responsive servers.|
|Supported Platforms||IPVanish supports 8 different platforms.||PIA supports 5 different platforms.|
|Allowed connections||IPVanish allows the user to connect ten devices simultaneously||PIA also allows the user to connect ten devices simultaneously|
|Money back guarantee||There is a seven day money back guarantee for the user on IPVanish VPN.||There is a seven day money back guarantee for the user at PIA.|
|Payment methods||IPVanish users get more payment method options thanks to the support of PayPal, credit cards, Bitcoin, gift cards, TorGuard, and more.||Users can pay PIA with any PayPal, credit cards, Bitcoin, gift cards, and more.|
What is IPVanish?
Network security is a tricky way, but using an IPVanish VPN is the right and clear way to make the web harmless and secure.
IPVanish is a type of virtual private network invented in the USA (2012). It is easy to use and provides excellent security features with high speed transmission. It provides fast average connection speeds, broad global server coverage, and excellent cross-platform support. IPVanish vs private internet access
It also protects its users from spammers and hackers while doing online activities. This service also provides a support platform for Bit-Torrenting.
What is private Internet access?
The PIA VPN promises a high-speed, ultra-reliable network and efficient security. PIA is also a type of virtual private network invented in the US (2010). It is a service with a contract price.
It offers excellent connection speed, top-notch online security, and privacy protections for its users. PIA provides strong encryption and a great server choice around the world.
It is a highly subscribed VPN service that is often praised and appreciated by privacy-conscious people. IPVanish vs private internet access
Main differences between IPVanish and private Internet access
There are many differences between IPVanish VPN and private internet access. IPVanish vs private internet access
- IPVanish is a high-priced VPN, while PIA is a low-priced VPN.
- There are 14,000 IP addresses, whereas only 1,000 IP addresses are included in the PIA.
- IPVanish has 256-bit military grade encryption, but IPA has 128 to 1024-bit grade encryption.
- IPVanish provides native apps for Windows, macOS, IOS, Android, and Amazon Fire TV devices. Whereas, PIA provides native applications for Windows, macOS, IOS, Android and Linux device platforms. IPVanish vs private internet access
- IPVanish offers a browser extension for a single platform. But the other offers a browser extension for three platforms.
- There is no VPN kill switch feature. However, PIA has a great VPN kill switch feature that disables internet access if the VPN goes down.
- There is no free proxy server on the former. Whereas, in PIA there is a free proxy server included with the system.
- IPVanish provides a server on six continents, while PIA provides a server on three continents.
- There is no IP rotation in IPVanish. However, PIA allows IP rotation without losing the VPN connection.
- PIA has IPv6 protection compared to IPVanish VPN.
- In IPVanish, NAT firewall included. Whereas, there is no firewall in PIA. IPVanish vs private internet access
- There is a live chat option on IPVanish compared to others.
- IPVanish provides quick and informative responses from the provider’s support agent. While, on the other hand, PIA takes hours to provide responses from the vendor’s support agent.
- IPVanish offers support through an easy to search support library. But, PIA offers support through a knowledgeable support library.
- IPVanish does not offer reliable streaming services. But, PIA competently provides a great opportunity for streaming.
- Both provide their own DNS to reduce the possibility of DNS leaks. IPVanish vs private internet access
- In IPVanish, the protocol options are PPTP, IKEv2, L2TP, and Open VPN. But in PIA, the protocol options are PPTP, L2TP, and Open VPN.
- IPVanish provides complete global server coverage. While PIA needs some expansion for global server coverage.
- In IPVanish, global servers are limited compared to PIA.
IPVanish provides a true impression of the speed and numbers at the server locations. However, Private Internet Access stands out for its additional security features and proxy services.
However, IPVanish is superior to PIA because it supports some devices more than later. One of the main reasons to use IPVanish VPN is to protect users from scammers while doing their online activities and sharing files with other devices (Hiss, 2020).
IPVanish also follows a strict no logs policy. It allows unlimited P2P connections and you can download torrents safely. It has a status of speed, reliability and open source.
IPVanish deserves praise for offering servers in Africa and South America that are often heavily shunned by VPN services. (Eddy, 2019) IPVanish vs private internet access