We explain the difference between Clickfunnels and Kajabi with table. Every entrepreneur with a successful product must also have a successful medium to spread his idea and product to customers. The intelligence of the entrepreneur is there in his selection of such a medium. Clickfunnels vs Kajabi
With the advent of the Internet, comes the opportunity to sell a product with a click at the level of your finger. But, the skill and knowledge of how and what to use to make sales outrageous are the ones that could never be avoided.
There are many digital marketing platforms in the internet realm. One of those desirable are ClickFunnels and Kajabi
The main difference between ClickFunnels and Kajabi is that ClickFunnels is a platform for any type of product while Kajabi targets digital products such as courses and electronic content.
Comparison table between Clickfunnels and Kajabi (in tabular form)
ClickFunnels Kajabi comparison parameters
|kind of product||Any kind||Digital products|
|Main purpose||Channeling and sales automation||Sales management and content delivery|
|Customer relationship management||Superior and complete with almost all functions||Limited in some areas and not profitable for startups.|
|Domains||Custom domains are cheaper||Custom domains are limited and expensive|
|Prices (basic plan)||$ 97 / month||$ 119 / month|
What is Clickfunnels? Clickfunnels vs Kajabi
In this age of the Internet, anything is possible and opportunities are available to us every second. But finding clients and selling your idea or product is like searching for a pebble in seawater while on a cruise ship. Clickfunnels vs Kajabi
This is where pipeline software comes in. ClickFunnels helps you convert the people who land on your website or online page into leads. It is said that a good business is one that makes a profit on both sides. ClickFunnels will provide such benefits, the customer will get what they want and the seller will get the benefit they want.
ClickFunnels can be a backbone for building an online sales empire for a product, which can be anything and is useful to people. It helps the entrepreneur avoid the hassle of creating a website from scratch using complex coding, design, hosting and putting it all together in one place. Clickfunnels vs Kajabi
- Hosting place : ClickFunnels provides the hosting services for your company’s website, which is cost effective and easily integrable.
- Templates: Provides highly attractive and responsive predesigned templates to build your sales empire.
- Affiliate Building: Provides a tool for managing the people who earn by making sales of your product.
- Autoresponder: Autoresponding customers through emails is a valuable strategy that every online entrepreneur should have in their business arsenal.
- Payment system: Provides the payment gateway through PayPal and stripe as well.
- Online Training: It has an online training material that is well understood for newcomers.
Pros: Clickfunnels vs Kajabi
- Suitable for all types of products
- Profitable add-on for businesses.
- More focused on sales than any other need.
What is Kajabi?
“Knowledge is power” is a famous saying that everyone would hear about at least one moment in their life. If you have solid knowledge about something, why not share it and earn from it? Kajabi provides such a solution to people who can win by sharing their knowledge on whatever subject they are well versed in. Clickfunnels vs Kajabi
The Internet is full of people who have an insatiable thirst for knowledge. So why not feed them knowledge in exchange for monetary benefits? Kajabi will stand between both extremes and act as a bridge between teacher and student.
Kajabi Features: Clickfunnels vs Kajabi
- Website Builder : Kajabi offers a website building solution with very attractive templates and opportunities for people without coding skills to create a solid style website.
- Pipes: It is the pipeline tool within the kajabi that helps to create, manage and use the marketing campaigns that are essential for the sales of the products.
- Dashboard for tracking progress: Kajabi provides comprehensive data on sales and customer reviews of products.
- Customer relationship management: This includes a variety of features that will help you land potential repeat customers and also convert non-returning customers to returning customers.
- Course Builder: Kajabi offers robust and easy-to-use course builders with standard templates.
- Scope of Features: Kajabi can not only be used to channel sales, but can also be used for other purposes, such as creating a blog, a website, and many other products.
- Content management system: Kajabi offers a feature to schedule your content and product to be published, allowing you to improve the user experience of your customers and users. Clickfunnels vs Kajabi
- Digital e-commerce platform: digital events can be easily organized within the kajabi platform and digital products can be sold comfortably without much effort and sweat.
- Improved and efficient customer service and support.
- Very expensive plans: The basic plan itself starts at $ 119 per month.
- Limited infrastructure features at a low price: Offers only one domain for the basic plan to build an ecommerce empire.
- Digital only: Kajabi is limited to selling only digital products online.
Main differences between Clickfunnels and Kajabi
- Clickfunnels can be used for any type of product, while kajabi can only be used for digital products.
- ClickFunnels is primarily used for online sales automation, while kajabi can also be used for online content delivery systems. Clickfunnels vs Kajabi
- ClickFunnels’ basic plan starts from $ 97 / month, while the basic plan on the kajabi starts from $ 119 / month.
- The .ClickFunnels customer relationship management system is more robust with almost all the details and features needed for a smooth business, while kajabi only has a limited scope in this domain.
- ClickFunnels offers cheaper custom domains compared to Kajabi.
In the ocean of opportunities, especially for entrepreneurs, ClickFunnels and Kajabi can act as a paddle for your business ship to propel itself faster towards the goal that is the successful establishment of an online business. Clickfunnels vs Kajabi
The utmost care must be taken to a thorough understanding of the pros and cons of these two and the selection of the right one that suits the need and situation, which will make a huge difference in the business outcome.