Making your favorite restaurant sauces at home is so easy and often overlooked! I already told you how to make Big Mac sauce, Zaxby sauce, Outback Bloom sauce and more!
In-N-Out Sauce is known for its burgers and fries. Now you can make it at home with this perfect hearty salsa recipe!
This In-N-Out Copycat Dip will make the go-to or go-to dip for deep fryer burgers, fries, or even asparagus fries! It’s delicious and simple, and most of the ingredients you probably already have at home!
What is In N Out Sauce Made Of?
Many people confuse the iconic In-N-Out sauce with Thousand Island sauce, they are not the same.
They have similar flavor profiles, creamy and savory with a bit of spiciness, but Thousand Island sauce has a little extra kick with the addition of Tabasco sauce or paprika.
The In-N-Out sauce, on the other hand, is slightly sweeter and not spicy at all.
In-N-Out Salsa is made with five basic ingredients you probably already have on hand:
- White vinegar
- granulated sugar
- Seasoning for sweet marinade
Together, these simple toppings create a sweet, creamy, and tangy sauce that’s perfect for burgers, fries, French fries, and more.
The Best In-N-Out Burger Copycat Recipes: In N Out Double Double Animal Style Recipe
Read this article Here’s how to make it:
How to make secret sauce in n out:
- Gather all the ingredients for the in-n-out sauce: mayonnaise (I like it low-fat), ketchup, yellow mustard, white vinegar, pickles, salt, and pepper.
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl, then stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to blend all the flavors.
- Serve with your favorite burger or dip your fries in this delicious in-n-out dip!
- Store sauce for up to TWO WEEKS in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Below are the some ideas and many easy recipes to add or use In-N-Out Sauce:
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Air Fryer Tater Tots (cook from frozen)
- Air Fryer Hamburgers
- Air Fryer Hot Dogs
- Hot Dog Chili Bake
- Air Fryer Zucchini Fries (no oil)
- Air Fryer Cheese Fries (2 ingredients)
- Air Fryer Green Bean Fries (no oil recipe)
Have you tried the famous In-N-Out sauce?
Even if you’ve never tried it, now you can create the perfect copy at home to use all the time! It’s so delicious and easy!
Copycat In-N-Out Sauce
- Prep Time
Total Time33 mins
Here is the perfect copycat in-n-out sauce recipe that you can make it at home!
Course: Side Dish
Keyword: copycat in-n-out sauce
Servings: 12 Tablespoons (about)
Calories: 32 kcal
- ½ cup mayonnaise (reduced fat or regular)
- 3 TBS ketchup
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 ½ TBS sweet pickle relish
- dash of salt
- dash of black pepper
How to Use In N Out Sauce?
Besides spreading it on burgers and sandwiches, here are some other delicious ways to use this amazing sauce:
- Other than the fries, it’s actually the same salsa that In-N-Out uses for their fries!
- On Meatloaf: Use this sauce instead of ketchup to coat this piece of meatloaf.
- In baked potatoes, this is a great alternative to sour cream.
- For fish and chips, skip the tartar sauce and use it instead.
- On Fried Cheese – Cheese & Bread + In-N-Out Sauce = Heaven.
- As a dip: for french fries, crackers, fried buns, chicken wings, etc.
How to Store In N Out Sauce?
- In-N-Out sauce has a pretty long shelf life, so I recommend doubling or tripling the recipe.
- Store it in a bowl or bottle and refrigerate it for up to 2 weeks.
- If you want to keep it longer, put it in the freezer!
- Place in an airtight container, leaving about 1/2 inch of headspace above (sauces expand when frozen).
- Label container appropriately and freeze. Keeps well in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Before using, place on the counter to defrost for several hours.
Read And Follow Instructions:
- Using a medium bowl, add all ingredients. Beat well to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Keeps for 2 weeks in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Makes about 3/4 cup of sauce. Each serving is 1 tbsp.
- Nutritional information per serving: 32 calories, 2g fat, 4g carbohydrates, 2g sugar (calculated using reduced-fat mayonnaise).
You May Also Like Other In N Out Recipe: