We explain Hootsuite vs Sprout Social comparison with table. When it comes to Social Media, each individual has a goal of perfection to present themselves on a digital platform. And many times the individual needs help from others to manage their digital presence in a particular way because individually it can be difficult to manage social media pages that are more than one at a time. hootsuite vs sprout social
So to manage social media pages and their presence, we need strong management tools. Hootsuite and Sprout Social are those social media management tools that handle multiple social media seamlessly. hootsuite vs sprout social
What is Hootsuite? hootsuite vs sprout social
Hootsuite is a social media management service that was created by Ryan Holmes in Vancouver, which is located in British Columbia, Canada, and later David Tedman and Dario Meli were also etched into the Hootsuite founders name list.
Hootsuite’s CEO is Tom Keizer and the total number of employees working in the 2019 year tally is roughly 1504 in numbers. The number of Hootsuite users as of 2018 is approximately 16 million. Hootsuite was launched in December 2008 about 12 years ago.
The advantages of Hootsuite are:
- Hootsuite offers a single dashboard for managing multiple pages from different social media pages at the same time.
- Hootsuite also offers social media apps to connect with different social networks. hootsuite vs sprout social
- Hootsuite also offers web browsers and mobile apps with the permission to share content from the web easily.
The cons of Hootsuite are:
- Report analytics are expensive for Hootsuite.
- Hootsuite doesn’t bind to third-party URL shorteners, which makes it difficult for users. hootsuite vs sprout social
What is Sprout Social? hootsuite vs sprout social
Sprout Social is known as the best option for medium and large businesses due to its multiple users within a social media management team, as well as few social media accounts per platform.
Sprout Special is known for its social media management tools, reporting, and posting features. Sprout Social has a very user friendly interface that makes it more attractive as social media management tools.
The advantages of Sprout Social are:
- Sprout Social has many features to work with.
- Sprout Social’s interface is beautiful and intuitive.
- Sprout Social’s Social CRM feature is the highlight of this service.
- Sprout Social has a smart inbox.
- Sprout Social’s customer support can be said to be excellent.
The cons of Sprout Social are:
- Sprout Social allows you to schedule your content but does not offer more advanced features.
- Small business owners may find Sprout Social a bit out of the league due to the high stakes in price.
Difference between Hootsuite and Sprout Social
The difference between Hootsuite and Sprout Social is Hootsuite allows you to schedule your 50 posts at the same time, while Sprout Social allows you to schedule the same message on different days and frees you from the hassle of scheduling each post individually based on your days. hootsuite vs sprout social
Comparison table between Hootsuite and Sprout Social
|Comparison parameters||Hootsuite||Sprout Social|
|Board style||Hootsuite allows you to create slides of different social networks in a single panel and edit what you want to schedule.||Sprout Social allows you to create your different social media slides on a multi-column page in a single feed.|
|Planning||Hootsuite allows you to schedule your posts on 50 at a time.||Sprout Social allows you to schedule your posts over multiple days.|
|Collaborations||Hootsuite collaboration is based on one of three options: Default, Admin, and Super Admin.||Sprout Social collaboration is based on assigning tasks to the team or an individual and the tasks are divided into support, general, and sales leader.|
|Reporting||The Hootsuite report divided your feed review into 4 different styles which are: Followers, Posts, Metrics, and Engagement.||Sprout Social also has similar features, but they have report types like custom reports, task performance reports, group reports, basic reports, and team productivity reports.|
|Key function||Hootsuite is known for its reporting efforts.||Sprout Social is known for its social CRM and audience discovery.|
|Founded in||Hootsuite was founded in 2008.||Sprout Social was founded in 2010.|
Main differences between Hootsuite and Sprout Social
- Hootsuite supports social media platforms, namely Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram, and WordPress, while Sprout Social supports social media platforms, namely, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, and Facebook Messenger.
- Hootsuite has a clustered interface, while Sprout Social has a simpler and more modern interface.
- Hootsuite allows you to schedule and publish your content and even allows you to reply to generate content outside of the platform, while Sprout Social allows you to schedule and publish your content and even allows you to comment on Instagram posts first.
- Hootsuite has over 100 integrations, while Sprout Social has very few integrations.
- Hootsuite gives you sentiment analysis and also an overview of all your social media performances, while Sprout Social has a wide range of reports for competitive strategies.
- Hootsuite has a limited free plan and affordable priced plans, while Sprout Social has a 30-day free trial and more than 4 times compared to Hootsuite Pro prices.
Final Thought hootsuite vs sprout social
Hootsuite has an extensive list of social media integrations. Hootsuite App Discovery Store has over 150 apps. Additionally, a free version of Hootsuite is available. But Hootsuite’s lower-tier packages are very limited in number. Compared to Hootsuite services, there are more effective tools for collaboration and social listening. Hootsuite also lacks advanced automation capabilities.
Sprout Social is known as a packaged, easy-to-use interface. Sprout Social also has a wide range of reporting options. Sprout Social effective collaborations and automation capabilities too. But the cost easily increases for large account teams. Advanced features are only available if we pay for expensive subscriptions. hootsuite vs sprout social
When it comes to YouTube, Sprout Social has very limited integration. hootsuite vs sprout social
Both platforms allow you to manage your social media feeds with additional offers and analytics and much more. Choosing one of them totally depends on what you want from them.