We explain the difference between GoDaddy and Bluehost with table. An online business can only be successful if it includes a fast and reliable web server. You can’t grow your business if you just have a fancy website. The most important part after hosting a website online is maintaining it.godaddy and bluehost
There are different sections of people in the market who prefer one web server over the other to host their site or blog. The hosting company should be chosen for its reliable services, good experience, and intensive maintenance along with the pricing plans it offers. GoDaddy and Bluehost are the two such web servers.godaddy vs bluehost
What is GoDaddy? godaddy vs bluehost
Godaddy is a web hosting service provider and Internet domain registration company. Serves more than 20 million customers around the world. Founded in 1999, the company has grown rapidly. This is due to the promising services it offers and the great marketing strategy it opts for.godaddy and bluehost
GoDaddy is one of the most trusted web hosting companies and its customers love it. However, it does not provide a very promising customer support team, but it does have very high performance features and tools.godaddy and bluehost
The money back guarantee provided by GoDaddy makes it highly distinguishable from other web hosting companies. This always attracts users, as they can first test the service before investing their money in it. godaddy vs bluehost
What is Bluehost?
Bluehost has always been the favorite website hosting company for clients around the world. It has an amazing set of tools and provides users with guaranteed speed for websites. Bluehost’s server uptime is among the best on the market.godaddy and bluehost
Bluehost offers many very different hosting solutions including WordPress hosting, shared hosting, dedicated hosting, VPS hosting, and WooCommerce hosting. It also has facilities related to professional marketing services.godaddy and bluehost
Difference between GoDaddy and Bluehost
The difference between GoDaddy and Bluehost is that Bluehost provides a much better set of features and tools than GoDaddy. However, Godaddy also has some fundamental advantages over most glitters. But overall, Bluehost is the winner.
Comparison table between GoDaddy and Bluehost godaddy and bluehost
|Comparison parameter||Go daddy||Bluehost|
|Server response time||Page load speed or server response time for GoDaddy is pretty good GoDaddy hosting website sometimes can’t handle very high traffic with incredible server response time||The server response time for Bluehost for any site is considerably less than GoDaddy’s.|
|Activity time||Godaddy claims that it offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee.||Bluehost does not promise or claim any specific uptime guarantee. However, it provides a significantly longer uptime of almost 99.9%.|
|Easy to use||The cPanel provided by GoDaddy is simple and elegant. However, if a non-technical user operates multiple websites, the operation can be a bit difficult.||Bluehost has very easy features to use even for non-technical bloggers and new website owners. From logging in to working on it, users find it very useful.|
|Performance||GoDaddy servers run on the Intel Core i7 processor. A user can choose the Windows or Linux operating system to subscribe to the services. The performance of the servers is very promising.||Bluehost’s data center is pretty powerful too. Its servers run in the AMD power center and use CPU segregation technology. This automatically controls the CPU and protects your website from any kind of spam attacks.|
|Customer Support||The GoDaddy support team sometimes leaves their users waiting as many customers report. Responses are late in emergencies.||In the case of Bluehost, you can completely trust their customer support. You have numerous options for contacting the team. You can use their email, ticketing system, toll-free number, or live chat service.|
|Money back guarantee||A person can try any Godaddy hosting plan for free for 45 days before selecting it. The money back guarantee provided by GoDaddy demonstrates your confidence in their services.||Bluehost offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for all of their hosting plans. You can decide which of the web services you want to select during this time. The money-back guarantee only applies to the hosting plans you purchase. It does not include any other add-ons that the user purchases at the time of purchase, such as domain names.|
Main differences between GoDaddy and Bluehost
- GoDaddy’s server response time is high when there is a lot of traffic on the system, which is not the problem in the case of Bluehost.godaddy and bluehost
- GoDaddy claims it has 99.9% uptime, but sometimes customers claim it has high downtime compared to Bluehost. Bluehost, on the other hand, doesn’t claim any uptime, but is determined to provide 99.9% uptime.
- GoDaddy has a user-friendly interface that is simple and easy to use. But sometimes, sometimes it gets a bit complex for non-technical users. However, Bluehost also wins in this case by providing very simple and easy to use features and it is loved by customers.godaddy and bluehost
- GoDaddy customer support gets a bit lost and customers frequently report that their customer support team is unresponsive. But Bluehost is a very reliable and active support team with very amazing features to contact you with different sources like phone, chat or email.godaddy and bluehost
- GoDaddy’s money-back guarantee makes it unique among all web servers. It provides 45 days of free services to its users before putting their money into the service. In the case of Bluehost, it offers a money-back guarantee of only 30 days, which also in the hosting plans that you buy that do not include add-ons such as the domain name.
If you are someone new to the field of web hosting and want to host your website, you can simply go for GoDaddy. However, once the traffic increases and for more reliable services and better speed, you should opt for Bluehost later.godaddy and bluehost
Web hosting should rank high on the online business priority list for smooth outages and services and happy and satisfied customers.godaddy and bluehost