Enjoy Lucky Patcher APK for free! You will love its features for sure. Why pay for Google Play full versions? On our website, you can download the best mobile apps for any smartphone or tablet easily and 100% free! With this Apk you will not be bored in your spare time.
If you install this full Android app, you will be entertained for hours and you will surely have a lot of fun! Beautiful graphics will keep you captivated day and night. On our website, you will find many other games or apps of different genres, from photography and antivirus to tools and video. Download this great app to your mobile phone via PC, Smartphone, or Tablet!
Lucky Patcher APK ‘s amazing features include:
- Patching all your apps to remove license check on premium apps;
- Remove ads in a special app.
- Customize and restrict permissions and activities.
- Create a modified app (means an APK file to install the app with a patch already applied).
- Fix manually (with HEX codes).
- Backup apps to restore them later (eg if the patch goes wrong).
- Fix an app on the startup
This cannot give you a 100% guarantee that the patch works or does not block the application without root or without Busybox.
Some applications, for example, Play Store, Poweramp or ROM Toolbox Pro, contain a custom patch (often in a special version of the application that is just a patch). This means that there is a patch created for this app, which means that it will probably work just fine. For Poweramp it is a license verification remover (Poweramp v.2.0.7 only), for Play Store it is a patch to remove state restrictions, to give you some examples.
How To Install Lucky Patcher App?
Step1: Open your phone Lucky Patcher and Install.
. You will find the following dialog box “Are you sure you want to install Lucky Patcher v8.0.0?”. You must click the “Yes” button.
The installer will now prepare all the files and components needed to install the original Lucky Patcher app on your device.
Q: What do the different app colors mean?
A: Green means that the app has a high probability of scoring via patches. Yellow indicates a custom patch stored in Lucky Patcher. Cyan says Google ads are found in this app. Purple, that the program is in the start menu. Red bad not always. Apps with two parts (eg the app itself and unlocking) may not be registered anyway. To test this fix on both sites, be one of them. Orange means that it is a system application (!). Be careful with them. At worst, it can clog your system.
What about the clover and the star?
A: A clover simply indicates that a patch has modified a specific application. A star means that the Dalvi cache apps (ODEX with changes created) have been fixed.
- I want detailed help.
- In Lucky Patcher, press the Menu button => Settings => Help to find more information and information about creating custom patches.
- Otherwise, ask the developers here.
Q: I patched the app, it told me I’m 60% lucky. Now I’ve opened it, but the patch doesn’t seem to have been applied. What is wrong?
A: 60% luck doesn’t mean the patch worked. That doesn’t mean the patch only works for 60% either. It just means you are 60% lucky that the patch affected what it should. And 40% that nothing happened to the app. Try another patch, for example, the reverse version.
LuckyPatcher does not work/freezes / crashes.
- A: This can have different causes:
- You are not rooted.
- You do not have BusyBox installed.
- You do not have the latest version of Lucky Patcher.
- D did not install lucky Patcher correctly.
- What you can do:
- Quit other processes.
- Update your Android (min. 2.3 Gingerbread).
- (Re)root your device.
- Quit the application you want to fix.
- Re-download and install Lucky Lucky Patcher again.
- Re-download and re-install BusyBox.
Application requirements and details
- Android Version Required: 1.6 and higher versions of Android smartphones and tablets.
- Storage space required: 7 MB or more.
- Root permissions are not required to use it, but some patches require ROOT.
- internet connections are not required to use the app.
|Updated Apk Version:||9.6.0|
|Price:||Free with NO In-App purchases|
- Download one of the [ APK ] files below (the MOD version is the HACKED app);
- Move it on your Android smartphone or tablet;
- Install the application file .apk (by tapping it) and have fun with Lucky Patcher!
– Backup apps to restore them later (eg if patch goes wrong)