How to implement sex education ?
Implementation education often depends on the occasion, time, place and object. Some feasible methods are available for parents to refer to:
1. Let the children share part of the work of caring for the newborn at home. It is a natural and loving one. Opportunities to implement sex education. Children can not only learn the difference in physical structure between male and female, but parents can also take this opportunity to thank God for creating the wonders of life. If there are no newborns in the family, they may discuss with Neighbors or new friends and teach them. Child.
2. The animals in the small animals or pastures are taught to teach and observe the mating, birth, breastfeeding and growth of the animals during their growth. Therefore, when travelling on an outing, you can grasp the appropriate timing to teach.
3. Preschool children have a better chance of observing the chances of other children of the same age or their naked bodies. At this time, they can also be taught to observe the different physiological structures of different genders and the different missions of male and female. (refers to childbirth, breastfeeding, etc.), when the child asks, tell him simply and honestly.
4. Purchase appropriate sex education pictures or books, use supplementary materials, read and discuss with children, and let children have a legitimate attitude and healthy emotions towards “sex” from an early age.
5. If parents don’t know how to teach, they may wish to invite a paediatrician or medical staff to give a simple and clear speech to the neighbouring children, and cooperate with physical or audio-visual materials and feasible demonstrations, such as demonstrations using infants or small animals. , pictures, slides or film.
6. If there are older brothers and sisters or relatives and friends in the family who are married, you can also use this opportunity to tell the children about marriage and family building, and emphasize that marriage life is based on love as an important basis. God’s command is his will.
7. A speech, symposium or teaching of sex education can be held in the church once a year, and children and parents are invited to participate. In this way, not only can the purpose of sex education be achieved, but also the distance and relationship between parents and children can be improved. Communication and understanding.
Will the child ask questions about “sex”? The answer is: more or less always ask. Some parents said, “Our children don’t ask.” Some said: “I never heard him mention it!” Some said: “My child seems to have no interest in this kind of thing!”
Analysis of the child The reason for not asking may be the following:
A. Parents are completely forbidden to ask questions.
B, parents are unwilling or too lazy to answer this question, and say: “You will grow up when you grow up!”, “Why do children ask these questions?!”, “I will not understand you, Don’t ask!” If a parent refuses to answer the situation once or twice, the child often gives up the heart of knowledge.
C. Parents’ tangible and intangible attitudes or words make the children feel that it is very shameful to talk about “sex”. Therefore, the child dare not ask, and is embarrassed to ask.
D. Children may get wrong ideas from their peers or adults, and regard “sex” as a shame or guilty thing, and therefore dare or refuse to ask questions.
E. “Good children don’t ask this question casually! “Children don’t ask to be “good” children.
The idea of comparing feudal or conservative parents, sometimes because of some things about “sex”, has cast a shadow on the child’s pure heart, adding and aggravating the child’s feelings of shame, fear or suspicion. I hate “sex” and don’t mention it at all. Such as: “Achun that little goblin, only came to menstruation at the age of ten, it is simply ….”, “Menstruation is the most dirty thing, think it is disgusting!”, “You are really shameful, how old love Play that little trick?!”
F. The act of parental love is discovered by the child accidentally, and the child may be shocked and inexplicably feared, so he dare not ask, ask, fear, or understand. I don’t understand the shame to talk about sex.
G. If a child has experience of being ridiculed or manipulated by others in “sexual” matters, he may avoid this problem.
H. Some of the more open parents will actively explain or discuss issues related to “sex” to their children. Therefore, the curiosity or curiosity of the child may have been satisfied before they ask questions. This is considered to be “healthy.”